- Getting Started
- PlanePlotter Basic Install
- PlaneSymbols V3
- PlanePlotter Ground Station Setup
- PlanePlotter and the RTL1090 Software
- PlanePlotter Accelerator Keys
- PlanePlotter Maps and Outlines
- PlanePlotter Basic SQL Commands
- PlanePlotter Flags and Operator Logo's
- Conditional Expressions
- PlanePlotter Remote View
- Aircraft List View
- Disable Win 8/8.1 Driver Signing
- Dump1090 for Windows
- Antenna Range
- User Maps
- PP Chat
SDR RTL Scanner
NOTE The link to the Scanner plugin has changed it can be downloaded here HERE
How to use a RTL Dongle as an Airband Scanner
You will need to watch the first part of this Video PlanePlotter and ACARS to see how to Install SDRSharp, If you are not interested in ACARS you can leave out the Virtual Audio Cable Setup.
NOTE: If you have Two Dongles One for use with RTL1090 and One for SDRSharp. Start RTL1090 First then Start SDRSharp.
Click the 4 arrows top right of video to go full screen.. Click Screen To Pause Anytime.