- Getting Started
- PlanePlotter Basic Install
- PlaneSymbols V3
- PlanePlotter Ground Station Setup
- PlanePlotter and the RTL1090 Software
- PlanePlotter Accelerator Keys
- PlanePlotter Maps and Outlines
- PlanePlotter Basic SQL Commands
- PlanePlotter Flags and Operator Logo's
- Conditional Expressions
- PlanePlotter Remote View
- Aircraft List View
- Disable Win 8/8.1 Driver Signing
- Dump1090 for Windows
- Antenna Range
- User Maps
- PP Chat
PlanePlotter and Acars
Well did you order a spare RTL Dongle ? If the Answer is YES why not put it to use with PlanePlotter to decode ACARS.
This video uses SDRSharp and Virtual Audio Cable Software (Trial). I will admit I am No Expert with SDRSharp but I can get it working for ACARS
Here I run RTL1090 (Mode-S) first then use a second dongle for Decoding ACARS.
Click the 4 arrows top right of video to go full screen.. Click Screen To Pause Anytime.
NOTE: Personally I don't use this setup anymore as AcarsDeco2 can output Acars messages direct to Planeplotter on port9742