- Getting Started
- PlanePlotter Basic Install
- PlaneSymbols V3
- PlanePlotter Ground Station Setup
- PlanePlotter and the RTL1090 Software
- PlanePlotter Accelerator Keys
- PlanePlotter Maps and Outlines
- PlanePlotter Basic SQL Commands
- PlanePlotter Flags and Operator Logo's
- Conditional Expressions
- PlanePlotter Remote View
- Aircraft List View
- Disable Win 8/8.1 Driver Signing
- Dump1090 for Windows
- Antenna Range
- User Maps
- PP Chat
Metar Monitor is a small utility to show you Metar details from your local or any airfield.
Below is an example with Metar Monitor showing details for Raf Shawbury (EGOS)
Below is the setup screen, this allows you to select the minute past the hour that Metar Monitor will update the Airfield data.
Options are also available to show a pop up when Metar Monitor refreshes data, it can be set to always be on top.
Below shows the Metar Monitor Pop Up just above the system tray.
Meter Monitor requires .NET 4.5.2 to be installed.
Windows XP is not supported.
Download Metar Monitor Here
(You may need to right click when downloaded to your pc, click properties and Unblock)
Extract to a folder of your choice C:\Tools for example.