- Getting Started
- PlanePlotter Basic Install
- PlaneSymbols V3
- PlanePlotter Ground Station Setup
- PlanePlotter and the RTL1090 Software
- PlanePlotter Accelerator Keys
- PlanePlotter Maps and Outlines
- PlanePlotter Basic SQL Commands
- PlanePlotter Flags and Operator Logo's
- Conditional Expressions
- PlanePlotter Remote View
- Aircraft List View
- Disable Win 8/8.1 Driver Signing
- Dump1090 for Windows
- Antenna Range
- User Maps
- PP Chat
PlanePlotter Report Viewer
New for 2017
PlanePlotter Report Viewer.
Latest Version 2.3 release date 26th April 2017
If selected PlanePlotter can create a daily sqb database of flights picked up by your modes receiver,
This program allows you to view and email logs created from PlanePlotters daily database.
Once a report has been selected you can select to show the Full Log, Interested Only or Aircraft with no registration.
Option to show an alert message if an aircraft has squawked emergency.
Email can be sent at any time or can be scheduled to a time of day.
Works with Vista[SP2], Win 7, Win 8 and Win10.
To Download PlanePlotter Report Viewer v2.3 Click Here