- Getting Started
- PlanePlotter Basic Install
- PlaneSymbols V3
- PlanePlotter Ground Station Setup
- PlanePlotter and the RTL1090 Software
- PlanePlotter Accelerator Keys
- PlanePlotter Maps and Outlines
- PlanePlotter Basic SQL Commands
- PlanePlotter Flags and Operator Logo's
- Conditional Expressions
- PlanePlotter Remote View
- Aircraft List View
- Disable Win 8/8.1 Driver Signing
- Dump1090 for Windows
- Antenna Range
- User Maps
- PP Chat
PlanePlotter Basic SQL Commands
This video will show you some basic commands to get more out of your Basestation.sqb with PlanePlotter.
Please Backup your Basestation.sqb First
This video contains a link to some Plane Symbols created by John Locker, I have since added more symbols to this file and a tutorial can be found on the PlanePlotter Symbols Tab under Getting started.
Click the 4 arrows top right of video to go full screen.. Click Screen To Pause Anytime.